We design, produce and guide Think Wrong Blitzes to help you escape the status quo.
A Think Wrong Blitz is an intense, fun, hands-on event that produces a portfolio of small bets to address challenges that matter.
Imagine an Ocean’s 11 of innovation meets TED meets Stanford d.School meets hackathon at Silicon Valley speed. Imagine getting months of work done in three days. Imagine coming up with solutions together that you could not conceive of on your own. Imagine learning the frameworks, language, and tools that you'll need to conquer biology and culture to escape the status quo—everyday.
You’ve just imagined a Think Wrong Blitz.
It works like this.
Our experienced Think Wrong Instigators and Producers will design and facilitate a Blitz that gets your group Thinking Wrong and solving your most wicked problems.
- help you define your situation, opportunity, objectives, and desired outcomes
- help frame the Blitz challenge and define the scope of your Blitz
- design your Blitz
- set up your Blitz in the Think Wrong Lab software
- help recruit Blitzers
- produce all elements of the Blitz, curating the location, food and beverage, knowledge and inspiration boards
- prepare a Blitz guide, drawing on our extensive library of Think Wrong drills
So you get:
- focus and clarity on your priority challenges
- a compelling Blitz challenge statement, objectives, and desired outcomes
- access to Blitz tools and resources
- interest and enthusiasm among your people and partners
- participant tracking
- a custom-built think wrong experience
During a Blitz
- lead your team through an intense, hands-on, exploration of your challenge—and creation of potential solutions
- document the ideas, solutions, outcomes, insights, and outputs generated by your Blitz
- deliver a fun, immersive, bonding experience that teaches Blitzers how to continue to think wrong to increase the effectiveness of your teams and partners
So you get:
- a clear and compelling vision of desired impact.
- alignment and buy-in from teammates, partners, and leaders.
- inspiration for status-quo-busting solutions.
- a rich inventory of unexpected ideas and promising solutions.
- rapid prototypes, models, and narratives for your emerging solutions.
- provocative questions and hypotheses for further exploration and experimentation.
- a portfolio of small bets and insight-producing experiments.
- prioritized action plans, milestones and assignments.
- organize, archive, and share photo and video documentation of your Blitz.
- prepare an online report for your Blitz—capturing your outcomes, ideas, solutions, agreements, insights, and outputs.
- produce and deliver a commemorative t-shirt as a thank you for all Blitzers.
So you get:
- access to a detailed Blitz Report to inform and guide your next steps.
- 3 months access to the guides, drills, tools and resources used in your Blitz.
- a physical reminder to your team to follow through and continue Thinking Wrong
Let us help you Think Wrong to drive change with your organization.
Thinking wrong is problem agnostic. So you can think wrong about anything – and everything.
Ethical Supply Chains
Peace & Security