Think Wrong anywhere, anytime.
Membership gives you access to our cloud-based, online problem-solving system. The Think Wrong Lab includes hundreds of Think Wrong drills, how-to videos, and tools to help you think wrong everyday—and to design, run, and report on the outcomes of Think Wrong Blitzes.
Just for you.
Take us up on our own small bet—email Kim Scales to sign up for this special offer while we while hook up our payment and subscription system behind the scenes.
$ 499 a year
Use and share within your team.
Full access for everyone across your entire organization—share with partners and clients too.
More users, more savings.
Our best value.
One tool, a million uses.
Shake things up.
Kick off a meeting or get started on fixing a stubborn problem with one of 150+ Think Wrong drills.
Speed things up.
Choose one of our pre-designed Blitz templates or drills from challenge-specific collections and sets.
Make things happen.
Design and run your own custom Think Wrong Blitz, right from the Lab.
Learn from experts.
Watch Think Wrong Masters explain the fundamentals of Thinking Wrong.
Access Think Wrong Lab help from any screen.
Shop like a pro.
Find Think Wrong supplies, tools and printable posters in one place.
Let thinking wrong
become your way of
- Raise the bar for what might be achieved
- Inspire status-quo busting solutions
- Generate rich portfolios of compelling ideas
- Gain insights into both challenges and solution
- Learn what works – while reducing risk
- Accelerate progress and time-to-impact
- 24/7 secure access
- 15+ Think Wrong Drill Collections
- 45+ Expert-designed Think Wrong Blitzes
- 150+ Think Wrong Drills
- Hundreds of instructional videos
- Tools and Resources that help you use Think Wrong Drills and design, plan, and run Think Wrong Blitzes
- Accessible from modern browsers—even on the go.
- Your work is securely stored and backed up using the latest cloud technologies
Thinking wrong is problem agnostic, so you can think wrong about anything—and everything.
- Organization Design
- Mothership Management
- New Business
- New Offer
- New Experience
- Business Model
- New Brand
- Childhood development
- Economic opportunity
- Ethical supply chains
- Peace and security
Give us a little information so we can provide you the best fitting membership, including the language, frameworks, tools and techniques you need to think wrong and solve wicked problems—whenever and wherever you are.
Grant a membership to your favorite school, non-profit, or foundation.