February 21–23, 2017
February 21–23, 2017
Learn, apply, and master Future's radical problem-solving system to reliably produce surprising, ingenious, and sometimes magical solutions to your most wicked questions and opportunities.
The Think Wrong Master Class is your opportunity to become certified in the language, frameworks, tools, and techniques required to conquer the biological and cultural forces that conspire against you and to drive positive change.
Located at the Think Wrong Studios in Half Moon Bay, California, you will spend three days immersed in hands on learning and application of the six Think Wrong Practices, 150+ Think Wrong Drills, and the cloud-based Think Wrong Lab.
What you get.
Think Wrong Coaches
Onsite coaching from our experienced team of Think Wrong Instigators and Producers. Future co-founders Mike Burn and Greg Galle will lead the class with support from Becky Schultz, Think Wrong Analyst and Producer.
Think Wrong Book
An in depth introduction to proven Think Wrong Practices told through compelling, real world stories in Think Wrong—How to Conquer the Status Quo and Do Work That Matters.
Think Wrong Lab Templates & Tools
Hands on experience with step-by-step instructions to help you learn, apply, and help others Think Wrong.
Think Wrong Lab Instruction
Short videos explaining key concepts, frameworks, when to think wrong, how to introduce drills, and tips and techniques to help others think wrong.
Think Wrong Certification
Upon completion of the Master Class you will be provided Think Wrong Certification, signifying that you are trained and able to design, produce, lead, and report on Think Wrong Blasts, Jams, and Blitzes.
What your organization gets.
- Certified Wrong Thinkers
- 3-month membership to the Think Wrong Lab
- 6-month access to the Think Wrong Blitz Overview, Guide, and Report created during the Master Class
What you do.
Learn how to use the Think Wrong Lab to:
- Frame a Think Wrong Challenge
- Design a Think Wrong Blitz
- Recruit Wrong Thinkers
- Produce a Think Wrong Blitz
- Lead a Think Wrong Blitz
- Document a Think Wrong Blitz
- Report on a Think Wrong Blitz
- Create your own Think Wrong Drills
Learn the Think Wrong Practices through the application of Think Wrong Drills to a shared challenge.
- Craft a moonshot.
- Find unexpected inspiration.
- Generate dozens of unexpected solutions.
- Quickly evaluate and rank those solutions.
- Rapidly prototype the highest potential solutions.
- Identify the most compelling questions presented by your solutions.
- Design small bets to answer those questions.
- Learn how to use the full intelligence and ingenuity of your cohort to continuously improve your solutions.
- Make, present, receive, and give feedback on rapid prototypes of solutions to your challenge.
Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages are included.